You have something to be incredibly proud of.
You are on the leading edge of conscious thought around creating more wellness and beauty in the world.
You are part of a community of pioneers who are actively educating themselves to make a difference for their own health, families and the planet.
Wish You Were There
I wish all you could’ve been with me this past November when I presented at the inaugural W.E.L.L. Summit in Boston.
Thankfully, through the power of youtube, you get the opportunity to hear what I implored attendees to consider, and get a taste of what it was like to be there in person.
And (lucky you) you can replay it over and over just to watch me make silly faces and overly dramatic gestures.
3 Keys To Creating More Wellness and Beauty For Yourself
I shared three concepts to support change in creating true wellness, beauty, health and happiness in life — through my own personal anecdotes and even embarrassment.
It wasn’t all silliness, I went deeper to touch on the struggles we all face with our own self-worth.
Kristen had attendees (me included!) tearing up with her powerful insight on how we view ourselves. – Nicolle Mackinnon
So the speech is 24 minutes long and I know that is an exceptional amount of time for most people to stay focused anymore.
But hey, maybe while you’re doing the dishes, taking a bath, or on your way to bed, you can carve out some time for tuning in.
Kristen’s authenticity and humor were unbelievable. I mean, how can someone be so genuine and so funny at the same time?! At the end of her talk, it almost felt like she placed self-confidence back into the audience. It’s incredible. – Eva
Now, without further ado, I present to a keynote address that addresses: how you can show up in life powerfully.
Below that, I created a little cheat sheet so you can skip to parts that may interest you the most.
Skip To Cheat Sheet
- 1:00 The 3 Factors That Determine Your Experience
- 2:10 The 2 Things Every Single Person on the Planet Wants
- 3:14 The Big Question I Want to Ask Everyone
- 4:14 The 360 Conversation: What Impacts All Aspects of Your Wellbeing and Beauty
- 4:50 The Moment I Totally Embarrass Myself – we all had a good laugh
- 5:20 The Problem With “Laser Focus” and Self Acceptance
- 6:00 The Most Shocking Thing I Learned About Women As A Makeup Artist
- 9:26 How to Redirect Toxic Thinking and Not Feel Stupid
- 11:06 How Being Bad at Snowboarding Taught Me a Huge Lesson
- 12:45 The 2 Unbalanced Extremes That Never Work
- 14:00 Changing My Whole Life To Do Something More Powerful
- 15:40 Being Scared of Not Being Seen
- 16:21 Find Your Support System Within and Without
- 17:25 Making Yourself Miserable By Doing What Isn’t Working
- 18:00 The Evolved Way To Talk To Yourself During Growth
- 19:00 The Biggest Question You Can Ask Yourself To Change Your Whole Life
- 19:47 What Stops You From Receiving More Goodness
- 20:46 What Keeps You From Creating More Wellness and Beauty
I truly want your feedback to know what spoke to you and resonated the most. So please leave your comments below!