After the stellar reviews of my very first natural beauty box (that sold out) last year, I decided to do another one!
Of course, I didn’t want to just throw some random stuff inside…oh, no that’s just not my style.
I wanted to make it a true collection.
I wanted to make it irresistible, thoughtfully curated….swoon worthy.
So it had to be filled with different types products for all parts of you that just about anyone could love.
Every item had to be from brands I absolutely trust with quality ingredients and ethical standards (cruelty-free for sure).
And…most importantly, just like the last collection, it had to be at a ridiculous price for all the value inside.
I am excited to present you with The Radiant Beauty Collection!
The limited-edition collection features sunscreens to protect, oils to nourish, a scrub to revitalize dull skin. Makeup to play with, powder to add vavoom to your hair, and deodorant to freshen your body!
11 natural, organic treasures for your skin, body, hair and face.
Everything included is valued at $213.00, but you can get all of it for just $69!
- Acure Argan Oil (full size)
- Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sun Cream (full size)
- Babo Botanicals Super Shield Sport Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 (full size)
- Blissoma Glow Good Earth Exfoliant Powder (full size)
- Hynt Beauty Alto Matte Powder in Nude Apricot (full size)
- Juice Beauty Phyto Pigment Cream Shadow Stick (full size)
- Kaelen Harwell Sun Salvation (full size)
- Pure Glam Dry Shampoo (full size)
- Schmidt’s Deodorant Rose + Vanilla (full size)
- Suntegrity 5-in-1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen – Tinted in Golden Light (travel size)
- Wedderspoon Organic Lip Care with Manuka Honey in Coconut Lime (full size)
You can get The Radiant Beauty Collection while supplies last and only if you’re in the U.S.A. by clicking here.
I know, it’s a super bummer for those of you in other countries. I have been getting so many sad emails and comments on social about that. Trust me, if I could make it happen, I would. The paperwork, customs, duties and shipping far outweigh the actual value of the collection, so we just can’t do it.
If your’e curious to see the full unboxing, with a lot of random commentary and a weird photo of my face that explains why I believe in protecting from sun damage….then you’ll want to watch this Facebook live video I did here.