As a hard working model you know that modeling isn’t as glamorous as people think. You are often subject to dirty brushes, bad skin care products and toxic makeup that lead to breakouts, rashes and increased sensitivity.
They typical model lifestyle of constant travel from city to city, long hours doing castings and jobs takes its toll on your skin and energy level. Not to mention the lack of truly good food on most sets with inadequate nutrients, such as pizza, fatty, carb-filled sandwiches, candy, sodas, and coffee that most models end up being forced to eat/drink to fuel their bodies. Of course with all that bad food, your skin and body cannot look healthy.
Your appearance is what makes you money
If your face and your body aren’t in their best shape, then you won’t feel good at castings and you won’t get as much work because of it either.
- Are you tired of being afraid of what the makeup artist is going to put on your face – and if it will make your skin go crazy?
- Are you using sugar and caffeine to keep you energized, but you can barely move at the end of the day?
- Do you want to feel and look your best when you arrive to castings or get off plane to start work?
- Are you ready to get back in control of your skin?
If you said, “YES!” to any or all of these questions, then you are in the right place to get answers!
I have been helping models all over the world save their skin from the ravages of what a grueling set life and travel schedule can do.
I know from first-hand experience these techniques work, because as a makeup artist who travels the world, I use them for myself and for the models I work with. Based on the extremely positive results from the models who I’ve already helped, I know that I can help change your life too!
International model Adela Capova, says:
Take back control of your skin, your health and increase your odds at booking more jobs!
Book a Model SOS consultation with me to learn simple things you can do right now, from anywhere in the world that will give you tools for protecting your most valuable asset – you!
What you’ll learn in a consultation with me:
- Plane travel survival skills: how to keep hydrated, look refreshed when you land, and avoid getting sick
- Drinking and eating your way to better skin
- How to make it through long jobs and fashion week without having a total breakdown or lots of breakouts
- What to bring in your bag every day to keep looking your best, no matter what situation you find yourself in
- Basic makeup and skin care recommendations that are natural and gentle
As soon as your payment is processed, I will be in touch about scheduling a day and time that work for you.